Transition to Year 7
The transition from primary to secondary is made much easier by the caring and supportive atmosphere at St Peter’s. We have formulated a superb, comprehensive transitional programme to ensure that there are no surprises for your child as they begin the next phase of their education.
From the moment you have confirmed their place at St Peter’s you can expect that they will start to spend time at the school – becoming familiar with the teachers, the school environment and what they can expect in September.
The key milestones are as follows:
- A welcome pack sent at the end of March
- Invitation to a ten minute parent interview to discuss your child's transition in May
- Invitation to our Activity Morning for the students and their Dad in June
- Student Induction Day in July
- Parent Induction Evening in July
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com and we will pass it on the appropriate member of staff.