Open Evening/Tours of the School
We understand that choosing a secondary school is an immensely important decision for you and your child. To help and support you in making this decision, we hold a number of open events during the year as well as general tours of our school. The tour allows you and your child to see our facilities for yourselves as well as an opportunity to meet staff and students, and ask any questions you may have.
2018 general tour dates of the school
In order to minimise the disruption to our student's learning, we are unable to provide any individual tours by appointment. Therefore, we would kindly request you make a note of our future tour dates:
- Wednesday 24th January at 9.15am
- Wednesday 7th March at 9.15am
- Wednesday 13th June at 9.15am
Please come to school reception for a prompt start and note that pre-booking is not required.
Parking for general tours
We apologise in advance that visitor parking is limited on-site and we recommend that you use the nearby residential roads as an alternative option.
Directions to the school
For visitors using a satellite navigation device to find the school please use the postcode GU1 2TW not the school postcode.
The school is located on Horseshoe Lane East between Woodlands Park and Laustan Close.
The Latitude and Longitude is: North: 51* (degrees) 14’49”, West 0*32’and 15”
Open Evening 2018
- The next annual Open Evening takes place on Thursday 11th October 2018 (subject to change)
- Our school is open from 6pm to 8pm
- Tour guides are available throughout the night from the Dining Hall
- The Headteacher's talk takes place at 6:15pm, 6:45pm and 7:15pm in St Cecilia's Theatre
- No pre-booking is required
Open Mornings 2018
- Wednesday 17th October at 9am starting in the Sixth Form building (subject to change)
- Thursday 18th October at 9am starting in the Sixth Form building (subject to change)
No pre-booking is required. We anticipate that the tour will finish by 10am.
Parking for Open Evening and Open Mornings
On Open Evening and the Open Mornings, we are able to offer limited onsite parking due to the ongoing building works and you will be directed where to safely park. Alternatively, you may wish to consider using the nearby residential roads.
Thank you in advance for your support on this matter and we look forward to meeting you soon.