St Peter's is a successful forward-thinking Catholic school which consistently achieves over 85% five or more A* to C grades in GCSE and excellent A Level results.
St Peter’s academic record of accomplishment speaks for itself and is matched by a commitment to develop a fully rounded personality within a Catholic environment. We place great value on our partnership with parents. Working together, we can ensure that our students receive the best possible education and are prepared for their future life.
The ethos and performance is re-affirmed by the following published information:
Key Stage 5 (end of Sixth Form) Results:
- August 2015- A Level Exam Results (PDF below)
- August 2016 - A Level Exam Results (PDF below)
- August 2017 - A Level Exam Results (PDF below)
- Department of Education Performance Table - St Peter's Sixth Form
Published Inspection Reports:
- November 2013 - Section 48 Inspection Report (PDF below)
- February 2013 - Ofsted Outstanding Report (PDF below)