Results and Reports
St Peter's is a successful forward-thinking Catholic school which consistently achieves over 85% five or more A* to C grades in GCSE and excellent A Level results.
St Peter’s academic record of accomplishment speaks for itself and is matched by a commitment to develop a fully rounded personality within a Catholic environment. We place great value on our partnership with parents. Working together, we can ensure that our students receive the best possible education and are prepared for their future life.
The ethos and performance is re-affirmed by the following published information:
Key Stage 4 Results
- Progress 8 score 0.8
- Attainment 8 score 61
- Percentage of pupils who got a good pass in English and maths 68%
- Percentage of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate combination of subjects (this means pupils who got a GCSE grade 4 or above in English, maths, 2 sciences, a language, and history or geography) 43%
- Student ‘destinations’ (the percentage of students who continue in education or training, or move on to employment at the end of 16 to 19 study) 100%
- August 2015 - 2020 GCSE Exam Results (PDF below)
- January 2016 - The levels of progress the students have made overall have placed St Peter’s in the top 1% nationally
- Department of Education Performance Table - St Peter's Catholic School
Key Stage 5 (end of Sixth Form) Results
- August 2015 - 2020 A Level Exam Results (PDF below)
- Department of Education Performance Table - St Peter's Sixth Form
In August 2020, despite the turmoil there have been some fantastic results with 50% of grades at A/A* and 96% at A*-C. Students gained places at top universities including Sofia Ferreira, Andras Podolyak and Allegra McCarthy-Macintyre securing places at Oxbridge.
The following students achieved all A’s and/or A*’s: Hannah Baidya, Charlie Bewsey, Jemima Bryant, Sam Cook, Sofia Ferreira, Velanco Fernandes, Jack Franks, Jemima King, Connor Lappage, Charlie Lidbury, Mieke Nel, Sam Norman, Aidan O’Kane, Nicole Osrin, Andras Podolyak and Blaise Sendor.
There were also many excellent results where students have shown great progress and added significant value compared to the grades they were targeting. These include: Aliyah Alvaro, Max Davies, Siroun Dokmejian, Ollie Ede-Stammers, Shadee-Cloe Etta, Maria Iglesias, Eleanor Johnson, Charlie Keats, Will Kefford, Hannah Kennedy, Sam Mitchell, Abi Nichol, Sam Norman, Matt Webb and Holly Woodhatch.
Published Inspection Reports
- November 2013 - Section 48 Inspection Report (PDF below)
- February 2013 - Ofsted Outstanding Report (PDF below)
Click here to go to the Ofsted website
School Performance Comparison Website
Click here here to access the Government school performance comparison website