How to Apply
Key Information for September 2024 Applicants
- Open Evening - Thursday 28th September 2023, 7.00pm-9.00pm. You do not need to book a place to attend, please arrive for a talk by the Headteacher and Head of Sixth Form at 7.00pm.
- Open Morning - Thursday 16th November 2023, 8.40am. Please register your interest by completing this form
- If you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a current student at St Peter’s, there is a place for you in the Sixth Form – all you need to do now is work hard for your GCSEs and get the grades required. A email with a link to the application form for your subject choices will be made available to you after the Open Evening.
We welcome all Year 11 students from other schools to visit our Sixth Form and apply for a place. Please complete the online application form and we will contact you to arrange the next step.
Please contact the Sixth Form team via email if you have any questions on email@example.com.
The application form for September 2024 entry can be found here: https://stpetersschool.applicaa.com/sixthform
- An invitation will be sent to you, welcoming you to an optional meeting in January 2024 to discuss your career plans and your ideal study programme in Year 12
- In March/April, you will receive confirmation of your subject choices
- We will continue to offer advice and support to amend subject choices as your progress through your GCSE courses and develop your skills
- Induction Day for the new Year 12s (starting in September 2024) will take place early July 2024
- Sixth Form Enrolment Day for St Peter's Year 11s - 22nd August 2024 - date tbc
- Sixth Form Enrolment Day for external Year 11s - 23rd August 2024 - date tbc