Application Forms and Timeline
- Open Evening - Thursday 30th September 2021
- Open Mornings - please contact our Sixth Form Coordinator, if you would like to come along to our next event or simply register your interest in attending via email: email@example.com
- Complete the internal or external application form and return to school by Friday 10th December 2021
- If you miss the deadline, please contact Mrs Hulse firstname.lastname@example.org and request an extension
As a current student at St Peter’s, there is a place for you in the Sixth Form – all you need to do now is work hard for your GCSEs and get the grades required. Please complete the Sixth Form subject choice form and hand it in to your form tutor.
We welcome all Year 11 students from other schools to visit our Sixth Form and apply for a place. Please complete the external application form and we will contact you to arrange the next step.
Application forms can be downloaded from the website. Please contact Mrs Hulse, if you have any questions.
- An invitation will be sent to you in the post, welcoming you to an optional meeting in January 2022 to discuss your career plans and your ideal study programme in Year 12
- In March/April, you will receive confirmation of your subject choices.
- We will continue to offer advice and support to amend subject choices as your progress through your GCSE courses and develop your skills
- Induction Day for the new Year 12s (starting in September 2022) will take place in June 2022 - date tbc
- Sixth Form Enrolment Day for St Peter Year 11s - 25th August 2022
- Sixth Form Enrolment Day for external Year 11s - 26th August 2022